Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last

{June 17th}

Last
Last day...
Last day meant taking "last time" pics. That's a stressful thought and worry to have. While going about everything for the last time, all you're thinking about is if you should be documenting or not because it'll be the last time!
Thankfully, I think we got it all done and covered.

The last group pic
The last snazzayy shirts pic
The last "2 fabu" leaders pic
and more last pics hereee.
After we finished VBS that morning, with plans to return that night for the closing ceremony, we killed time at the pool.
Aunt Donna came to visit us for a few days:)
We rode the tailgate of her truck down to the pool.Thus the reason for this picture:

Hat. Big Hat.
VBS leaders of the house needed to get to church earlier than non leaders and needed a ride. The 1 chosen? Aunt Donna's 5-speed truck. I got to drive:)
I have this thing about needing to drive any an all stick cars that come 'round. So I loved driving it:)
Funniest moment of the night though? Getting out of the truck at church and having Maddie point out the awesome bumper sticker I just drove around town with.

"American by birth, Biker by choice."
Yea...I've never been on a motorcycle in my life. And I was just beginning to wonder what the looks were for....

Next funniest moment? Being able to laugh at our sad scores for the week. All of our teams won the rear.
Last.
1st it was shameful. Now it's just funny.
Huh. Funny. There's that word again. A word of many meanings in that 1 day.

Last.

{10/365}

No comments:

Post a Comment