Friday, June 10, 2011

Um...You're Gunna Do This


{June 10th}

Today was so busy, but so much better than yesterday.
Today I went into Chickfila with the same mindset that I run with. Usually, it makes me run farther, harder, and longer:)
"You. Are. Going. To. Do. This.
No exceptions. That is it."
Add some encouragement from some awesome peeps at Chickfila and I was so ready.
I arrive to finish the test I started yesterday. I was supposed to pick up where I left off but, I decided to just start over.
I completed it in full in about a 1/3 of the time I did yesterday, and didn't stress, worry, or get stuck at any point.
I got through. I learned from it. I got it. I finished.
I did it.

Even though today was too busy for
those shoes:(
It was still a full, productive, way better than June 9th day.

Tomorrow?
I work 11-11.....Yea...I'm curious to see what picture will showcase that too....

{5/365}

No comments:

Post a Comment